The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

The Concert You've Been Waiting For!

Go down 
2 posters

AWESOME!!
The Concert You've Been Waiting For! I_vote_lcap100%The Concert You've Been Waiting For! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
cool
The Concert You've Been Waiting For! I_vote_lcap0%The Concert You've Been Waiting For! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
meh
The Concert You've Been Waiting For! I_vote_lcap0%The Concert You've Been Waiting For! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nah
 0% [ 0 ]
*crickets*... YOU SUCK!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-07-06

The Concert You've Been Waiting For! Empty
PostSubject: The Concert You've Been Waiting For!   The Concert You've Been Waiting For! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:07 am

ok... mabe not. But I know at least one of you wanted to know when.....
The Band My cousin's in "Antagonist" Is going on tour again.
here is the calender (shows are all ages and cost $12 admission)
heres the Myspace page
One Of My Favorite songs (title is "The Chaos That We Breathe")
My other favorite song is called "Self-Strangulation" But i cant find it without it being on an album
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-07-06

The Concert You've Been Waiting For! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Concert You've Been Waiting For!   The Concert You've Been Waiting For! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:31 am

they're pretty good
Back to top Go down

The Concert You've Been Waiting For!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lone Wolf Pack :: Media :: Music :: Metal-
Jump to: