The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)

Go down 
+3
spartanzblood
KiwiCannon
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Have you played Trauma center?
Yes. Own one/several
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Yes. through a friend
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. but I plan to
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No. And I never want to
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap24%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:48 am

try using healing touch on last patient?
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:59 am

Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon wrote:
yeah thats it! and about the concetration thing with time slowing down, a similar thing can occur in real life. In the event of a possible life or death situation, your brain releases a chemical called Adrenaline, and starts processing eveerything extremely quickly. This increase in thought process speed,, leads to wat seems to be, time being slowed way down, and the adrenaline, alows you to run faster, it boosts your muscle power, and your brain power, as well as other things to superhuman levels. This survival state can be triggered by many things, even lack of food. There are actually no sideeffects to this state (not bad ones anyway) it actually increases your life span. It allows all organs to wok more efficiently. The only thing about it, is depending on the situation (such as sliding off a giant cliff with a hug boulder on top of you) the brain will release the block on your muscles only allowing you to use 10% and allow you to use any anyware up to 100% depending on the severity. The side effect of this, is it severly tears your muscles, possibly not allowing the use of them anymore do to the mass disintigration that occurs at 100% use.
I cant get far enough to do that :/
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:23 am

Wai did yu kwoht yurself?

So...I wanna know why Kyriaki is such a bitch for you. Cuz if you have problems with Kyriaki, then put the game down; GUILT only gets harder *cough* Paraskvei *cough* I'll agree that it's kinda annoying, but it shouldn't take 4 minutes on one patient unless you're really slow with your stylus (ie; my uncle). What exactly makes it take so long?
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:31 pm

:albino:
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 pm

ElevatorNinja wrote:

So...I wanna know why Kyriaki is such a bitch for you. Cuz if you have problems with Kyriaki, then put the game down; GUILT only gets harder *cough* Paraskvei *cough* I'll agree that it's kinda annoying, but it shouldn't take 4 minutes on one patient unless you're really slow with your stylus (ie; my uncle). What exactly makes it take so long?

because the guilt makes so many cuts that i have to constantly stop and suture the patient, then inject the green liquid, otherwise the patient will die
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:45 pm

lol :elephant:
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:05 am

ElevatorNinja wrote:

because the guilt makes so many cuts that i have to constantly stop and suture the patient, then inject the green liquid, otherwise the patient will die

'Tis not that hard. Don't suture all of the lacerations at once, as it wastes time. Once you kill all of the Kyriaki in one wave, then suture the lacerations and move on. Suturing doesn't take that long anyways. You'll actually get a better rating if you suture fast. Fasterly. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 am

ElevatorNinja wrote:
ElevatorNinja wrote:

'Tis not that hard. Don't suture all of the lacerations at once, as it wastes time. Once you kill all of the Kyriaki in one wave, then suture the lacerations and move on. Suturing doesn't take that long anyways. You'll actually get a better rating if you suture fast. Fasterly. I dunno.
but if i dont suture right then, the vitals drop to fast for me to do anything
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:35 pm

Suture a few, up vitals, kill GUILT, rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:16 pm

lol. but the game shouldnt get harder the more i try. I turn off the game wenever i loose Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:41 pm

Me too. xP But yeah, the more times you attempt it, the easier it'll get. That's what I've read, anyways. I never failed that particular mission, but I did fail a few afterwards. The one directly after it, and then one 2 missions after, I think. =/ And then 5-9. No
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:51 pm

i still dont want any loses on my record Razz
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:09 am

...what record? losses don't affect the gameplay at all. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 am

SSHSHHHH!!!
>_>
<_<
*loud whisper* The game doesnt know that!
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:58 am

*yells back* OH OKAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 pm

Homer: *whisper* we need to be quiet or the lepords will hear us.
Lisa: *whisper* Ok, heres the plan
Homer: *extremely loud yell* WHAT!?!
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:35 pm

I PLAYED TRAUMA CENTER LAST NIGHT AND I DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:26 pm

but thats the funnest part!
Back to top Go down
Natow

Natow

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 pm

You had 5 seconds to put on the finishing bandage. If you hadnt bandaged him... affraid
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:01 pm

LAWLS.
xD
Well, at least more people are playing Trauma Center now. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:22 pm

Demonic Demonic Demonic Demonic
Back to top Go down
Natow

Natow

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:53 pm

You need to operate and remove THE ALIENS FROM HIS BODY!!!

WHAAAAAAA?!

USE YOUR LAZER GUN TO DESTROY THEM!!!

WE NEED YOUR HELP DEREK TO DISFUSE THIS A-BOMB!

ALL IN A DAYS WORK! ^^

...?
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:54 pm

:face: :face: :face: :face:
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:59 pm

whatever -_-
Back to top Go down
Natow

Natow

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:21 pm

OH CANADAAAAA! WTF!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lone Wolf Pack :: Games and Role play :: Video Game-
Jump to: