The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

Good News Bad News

Go down 
+4
OusweiX
spartanzblood
KiwiCannon
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Wanna play?
Yes
Good News Bad News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap57%Good News Bad News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Good News Bad News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Good News Bad News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
*screams* STALKER!!!! *Runs away*
Good News Bad News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap43%Good News Bad News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Good News Bad News - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:13 am

Bad News: ...wait what?

Good News: i has a ringtone maker!
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:40 am

Bad News: woohoo, it sucks anyways even if it doesn't

Good News: Crazy Confused
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Good News: i bet you could get my the singing Y song from charlie the unicorn as a ringtone (ive always wanted that as one)

Bad News: i dont have a phone....
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 pm

bad news: wrong order

Good news: I could
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:38 pm

Bad News: Charlie the Unicorn 2 kinda sucks.

Good News: Oh when you're down and looking for some cheering up, then just head right on up to the candy mountain cave When you get inside you'll find yourself a cheery land Such a happy and joyful and perky merry land They've got lemon drops and gummy drops and candy things Oh so many things that will brighten up your day (I don't remember the rest after that xD)
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:07 am

Bad News: ey ey niegen Sucker ah Niegen niegen Fucker.... WHATS UP PEOPL!?!?!?

Good News: I bet no one knows what song the above lyrics came from or what they mean
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 am

Good News: i sorta have an idea...theres something that goes along the lines of whats up people in this one Jrock song, dont remember which though

Bad News: charlie the unicorn 2 does suck....

and dude charlie > puff the magic dragon
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:38 am

Bad News: Wrong format again; moving on.
I may not know what the translation of that means, kuzoku, but I know that it's the second opening for Death Note called What's Up People...I forgot who sings it.

Good News: Um...Gaia's event is almost over and my average is right now an 8.69 (laugh all you want...)
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Bad News: on the good news i have no idea what you just said

Good News: i have a new favorite car: a 66 ford mustang

long live hot rods!
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:48 am

Bad News: I'll blow it up. I'll blow them all up.

Good News: I'm feeling awfully destructive today. I'm gonna go find something to destroy.
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:09 am

Bad News: ninja fails at tranlation. (the lyrics thing translates to "hey, hey human sucker. ah human-human fucker)

Good News: She got the song correct ("What's Up People?" by Maximum the Hormone. My current favorite Japanese Metal Band)
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:34 am

Bad News: our house was full of 12 year olds today Suspect

Good News: i saw the dark night today clown

joker is one twisted dude, heath ledger was a good actor though, he did a great job with the joker, and the batmobile is pretty badass
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 am

Bad News: Heath Ledger is DEAD. He OD'd on sleeping pills because he had waaaaay too much shit going on when they were filming The Dark Knight. I remember when I told my mom he was dead. She just about cried, lol.

Good News: The Gaia Rejected Olympics are almost over, Durem is still in the running (they have to average out the scores because of scoring glitches and the like), and I have a 24-pack of Coke in the fridge. Life is good; at least for now. geek
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Bad News: dont know

Good NEws: Durem will win again!
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:53 pm

Bad News: There's never any bad news when Durem's out to win it!!! twisted *towards Barton* (No, I'm a good sport, unlike a good 75% of Durem)

Good News: We're gonna find out who wins later today!!! Nervous
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:17 pm

Bad News: Nervous

Good News: I finally watched every episode in the Death Note series, and had already seen the live action movie so I is just waitin for the second live action movie, and will start on Naruto and Bleach in the mean time
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Bad News: The Naruto movies suck. I've seen the first two and they were kinda retarded. But I guess that's just my opinion...I'm not so much a Nah-roo-toe fan no mores.

Good News: The ending of Death Note was amazing; Light got what was coming to him. NEAR FTW.
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:54 pm

Bad News: Near was a brat. I wouldnt mind if someone like L won, but not Near. Kira should have won

Good News: Light lol'd
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Bad News: Light got shot.

Good News: L died so he couldn't win, but Near did say something like...like it was L's victory in the end anyways. GO L!!!! *is an L fangirl*
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Bad News: Fan girls suck. especially at theaters

Good News: At least there are guys willing to shout at them to shut the fuck up during the movie
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:44 pm

Bad News: im an L fangirl *cuts kuz*

Good News: i saw the first showing so that guy wasn't there to interfere with our adoring of L (though i didn't say it out loud because that is kind of annoying when you cant hear the bad dubs)
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:57 pm

Bad News: non-L fangirls>L fangirls

Good News: at the second showing after the girls screamed for a while some random guy just yelled out "WE ALL KNOW YOU WANT TO HAVE HIS LOVE CHILD!!!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" and then there was much applause, and a few hi-fives, and then the fan girls shut up (until they saw what the L voice actor looked like, then they screamed in pain)
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:04 am

Bad News: All of the cool character's voice actors/seiyuu (I think) are ugly. Like Noriaki Sugiyama.

Good News: But that doesn't stop me from LIKING Sugiyama, because he has a sexy voice, and I looooove his music. (He's Ishida's seiyuu in Bleach)
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 am

Bad News: Your a fan girl for a guy voiced by a fat guy with short curly hair, nerdy glasses, and a lot of pimples

Good News: People will tell you to shut up if you get to be one of those annoying fan-girls
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:44 am

Bad News: Contrary to popular belief, I will never be one of those kinds of fangirls (that's bad news for you, because I know you're just DYING to make fun of me)

Good News: ...hell if I know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News Bad News   Good News Bad News - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News Bad News
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lone Wolf Pack :: Games and Role play :: Games-
Jump to: